- To conduct surveys according to SOP’s and in accordance to all relevant regulatory bodies.
- To conduct surveys in a professional manner and to establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships.
- To provide feedback to the relevant departments through professional report writing; ensure ongoing communication internally and adhere to stipulated turnaround times.
- To ensure the company mitigates financial risks through conducting thorough and in- depth onsite surveys.
- Identify surveys that need to be conducted and arrange appointments with the relevant brokers and clients.
- Obtain documentation for the survey prior to conducting the survey from the broker and/or client.
- Conduct surveys in accordance to SOP as required taking into consideration and risks regarding:
- Type of Occupancy
- Environmental risks
- Should any planned survey appointments be altered, for any reason whatsoever, to communicate such changed surveys to Manager: Surveying to mitigate the risk of surveys being missed.
- After the detailed survey has been conducted, write the associated survey report and communicate via email and/or telephonically any major concerns regarding the clients or any possible risks that could negatively impact the business to the Manager: Surveying or alternatively any Manager within the Underwriting and/or Corporate department.
- A minimum of 20 surveys needs to be conducted on average per month.
- Ensure effective communication is followed should any circumstance change with regards to conducting surveys and communicate directly with the Manager: Surveying and/or relevant Underwriting Manager either telephonically, via email or Whatsapp.
- Manage all financial costs in the case of travel and adhere to budgets and procedures regarding expense claims and monthly fuel spend.
- Adhere to all system requirements for submission and communication of surveys as required.
- Attend all training and skills development as required by the company from time to time.
- You are responsible to ensure that you are familiar with all Policies and Procedures of the company.
- This performance agreement may be revised at any time without notice and will be adapted according to the requirements of the role.
Work in a professional manner both internally and externally that is respectful to all customers; internally across all cultures and reporting structures. Ensure that your behavior is consistently in line with “Antonio’s Rules of Engagement” and our core values of:
- Customer Centricity
- Innovation and Creativity
- Sustainable Value Creation
- Always apply TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) in any external dealings with clients
Work in conjunction with the various departments as required to ensure effective communication is sent from yourself to the relevant departments. Manage the communication process with the departments as per deadlines. Communication is essential across all departments.
Always maintain leadership attributes.